Newsletter Success Recipe
Mark Lovett Design, expert WordPress website developers in Gaithersburg, MD, creates mobile-friendly, highly accessible, social-ready, and search engine optimized eNewsletters built on the feature rich WordPress open source content management system. WordPress looks great and doesn’t require a lot of technical knowledge to get up and running. WordPress is quite accessible “out of the box.” This also means that it is highly optimized for search engines. Publish your chosen enewsletter post entries in your newsletter and distribute it via email to your subscriber list. Send out Tweets from your Twitter account and post your newsletter on your Facebook page.
- Mobile email will account for 15 to 65% of email opens, depending on your target audience, product and email type. eMailmonday – “Party safe mobile email stats” (2013)
- 61% of consumers now read at least some of their emails on a mobile device – Yes mail “Email Compass: The Mobile Effect” (2013)
- More than 25% of email is read on a smartphone, on average it is 31% for us. Mailup – “Direct Marketing in a Mobile World: a Practical Guide”
- 30% of consumers now read their email exclusively on mobile devices – Yesmail “Email Compass: The Mobile Effect” (2013)
- Only 11,84% of newsletters use responsive design techniques to optimize their layouts for mobile devices. – Equinux (June 2013)