The cost of SEO depends on the size of your website, the keywords you want to rank for, the industry you operate within, your target demographic.
SEO cost depends if we will be doing some, or all of the following SEO work:
Website code and site structure changes
- Renaming website files and creating 301-redirects for your old file names
- Creating HTML and XML sitemaps and uploading/verifying them with webmaster tool sites
- Using special tools to improve your website speed – a known ranking signal
Optimizing on-site content
- Creating pages for every target service
- Creating geographically targeted content
- Revising title, meta, and heading tags for each page
- Adding information and reference sections to the site
- Ongoing blogging and news blurbs
- Adding your site to relevant directories
- Creating branded social media profiles on sites like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
- Guest blogging and articles on relevant industry sites
- Reaching out to partners, clients, vendors, and suppliers to identify cross-promotional opportunities